• Ludrol@szmer.info
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Did you know you can edit titles on lemmy? You could fix your typo. stram -> steam

• flunky@lemmy.flunky.club
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Some friends recommended this over and over for the longest time. I was never really interested, as it didn’t seem like the kinda game I’d be into (2D, platformer, “metroidvania”? - wtf is that?).

I finally caved in and gave it a shot. I was super frustrated at first. I was just really bad at it. Fast forward a few months and I’ve played it through at least a few times. Last playthrough got me the “Speed Completion”, “Steel Soul”, and “Steel Heart” achievements.

Easily one of my favorite games of all time. Super excited for Silksong.

• Moxvallix@sopuli.xyzM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

well, according to the title we are looking for stram deck games, so you prolly good to participate

• kilgore@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Prey was awesome and ran great! I had a great time with Surviving Mars. Just “finished” Necesse in it’s current EA form.

• kilgore@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I haven’t tried it yet! As fun as Prey was, it was also scary and stressful lol. I needed a break from the genre :)

• Domi@lemmy.secnd.me
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Fair enough. They play pretty differently, with Mooncrash being even more stressful due to the time limit. :D

• String@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I hate when the steam deck fans are loud so I like playing 2D games like Vampire Survivors on it.

• circuitfarmer@lemmy.sdf.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Cloudpunk has been fun to play in bed. Also Dorf Romantik. And… ah, The Ascent also runs quite nicely on the Deck, if you can get over the text size.

I go regularly also to retro games in EmuDeck.

• Sploosh the Water@vlemmy.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Brotato, even more now since 1.0 haha. Lots of old GBA games via RetroArch. Battle for Wesnoth is great on there too. A bunch honestly.

• MintyThoughts@lemmy.fmhy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

TLOZ: Breath Of The Wild, Tears of the Kingdom & Hollow Knight but what i like the most is Gnome Tetravex, no kidding

• MintyThoughts@lemmy.fmhy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

Wdym? check out this: TOTK Mod colection Read everything and also check out their recomended settings here I use the lazy mods (30fps 720p Ui compatiple) + Steamdeck Ui + Aspect Ratio (16:10) and the latest TOTK update And in the yuzu config use x1 not x2 for the resolution And in aspect ratio stretch to window Remember that the steamdeck screen is just 720p with a 16:10 Aspect ratio (i know it is not but it works) It runs at stable 30fps (Sometimes lower but never something awfull)

• ElQuePica@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Shadows of Doubt is a really cool procedurally generated detective game, the performance is definitely a little iffy, but it’s still playable and very fun

• mlc894@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Most recently, American Truck Simulator! But a game of Human Fall Flat whenever a new map comes out never goes amiss!