Basically the title. If it feels like the new method in iOS 17 of hitting the plus symbol, then scrolling up and then selecting photos in iMessage takes too long you can just long hold the plus symbol and it’ll short cut to pics.

Edit: Also you can drag and rearrange apps in the + menu as well.

• Etnaphele@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 个月前

There is a very detailed manual with each version of iOS actually. The keyboard is explained too, including this :)

You can find them in Apple Books (Picture in German)

• nocturne213@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 个月前

This is amazing, however not being able to search by release number is not great, not being able to sort by newest release is not fantastic either. 30 minutes of searching and still unable to find iPad or iPhone for iOS 17.

• Etnaphele@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 个月前

You’re right, looking for them in Books works really bad. As another commenter said, it looks like for iOS 17 is still not available.

On a side note: I just saw that you can look up an interactive version of the manuals through the “Tips” app. Much more user friendly and it contains everything that is in the eBook - albeit still iOS 16 even though my iPhone is up to date.

• nocturne213@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          9 个月前

I had seen some of the stuff in tip (did not realize that was an actual app that I could look at again, thank you) but see nothing in it about the long press stuff sadly.