• Candelestine@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      10 months ago

Ah, direct personal attacks and insults instead of a single rational counter-argument. I almost thought this was going to be a real conversation. Ah well, maybe I should’ve known better.

• darq@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

I’ve written multiple responses to you addressing what you said. So kindly pull your head out of your arse. Insufferable debatebro.

link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          10 months ago

Debatebro? How about someone that just likes discussing complex topics instead of endless pointless circlejerking?

• darq@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            10 months ago

As others have also noted in this comment section, you come across as someone who doesn’t actually know what they’re talking about, but floats these trivial truisms, while pretending that everyone else is disagreeing with these common sense truths.

It’s just the most surface-level observations, while strawmanning everyone else as too extreme, and then acting like an “enlightened” smartarse.

link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  10 months ago

What do you expect? I said I’m maybe interested in discussing complex topics. You replied with how I “come across” to you. That is a feeling. It is not an objective, rational or measurable thing. It is unique to you and people that are similar to you, experiencing a similar situation.

Cool bro. That’s how you feel. I’m not too interested in feelings though, otherwise I wouldn’t have come out with a first reply disagreeing with some dude.

• darq@kbin.social
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    10 months ago

Yeah bud, just the hugest brain on you. Us peasants with “feelings” can’t comprehend you when you quite obviously misunderstand basic English sentences.