Happy Friday! What are folks going to be playing this weekend?

• DrYes@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Been playing Starfield on an i5 Haswell CPU (it’s a PITA). Currently re-downloading Cyberpunk to play 2.0

• DrYes@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 months ago

It’s a 10 year old CPU with 4 cores. The game pauses for seconds every so often. About every 2 hours it crashes.

• DrYes@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            9 months ago

Yeah, wouldn’t recommend if you aren’t a hardcore fan of the setting. Having to suffer through all of the typical Bethesda jank with these problems on top is pretty rough.

• TheRoarer@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Finishing up Lies of P. I think it is… fine. I don’t think it knows which souls game it wants to, and it really suffers for it.

It also thinks it needs to be harder and more annoying than it needs to be.

It gets to the point where I just run past everything instead of engaging with the game.

Credentials before anyone makes git gud assumptions: I have platinumed every fromsoft rpg and frequently do challenge runs.

Maybe that makes my standards too high for a soulslike.

• Bluu@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

I’m On Observation Duty 6. Who knew spending hours looking at still images would be so fun and unsettling.

• Shivs@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

I’m still caught up in Baldur’s Gate 3 and on my third playthrough. I don’t understand how it can still be fun but am enjoying it.

• pgetsos@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Trying to 100% Yakuza 0. Maybe I’ll start PayDay 3 in a few days but it’s buggy right now

• Montagge@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Old World
    The Forest
    Maybe Elden Ring to finish it, but that final boss is the dumbest thing I’ve seen in a long time