Reading about FOSS philosophy, degoogling, becoming against corporations, and now a full-blown woke communist (like Linus Torvalds)

• Haui
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

Thank you for using less violent speech this time. I still don’t understand why you feel like you need to correct my opinion here. Again, if you‘re on the spectrum or an expert, feel free to identify yourself. Otherwise I will stay by my opinion. Have a good one.

• pjhenry1216@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

feel free to identify yourself

Fuck that. No one should have to share their anything even remotely shared to their mental health for some sort of odd gatekeeping purposes.

I gave my opinion. You are a terrible communicator and using a condition in a way that is offensive and then trying to force people to put themselves when they may not want to. So fuck that even more. That’s shameful behavior. If you want to be offensive and communicate poorly, so be it. That’s my opinion. And so be it. If you can justify forcing people to do things and if you can justify using derogatory statements to describe other people, which you literally did, that’s on you. We’re done here.

• Haui
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

You realize that you are using abusive language while accusing me of being a terrible communicator? That is absolutely ironic.

Secondly, I solely reserved myself from being violently corrected in my opinion/experience by a person who does not show any credentials to do so and uses abusive speech. It’s a security function, nothing else.

You can try and turn this around all you want. It’s like telling a person of color that their account or opinion about people of color is shit while not at all having a say in that matter.

Gatekeeping, in opposition to your opinion, is keeping someone from a community, denying them rights or identity. Source: urban dictionary. You are trying to force your opinion on someone who is telling you that they are not accepting that unless you show that you have reason for this behavior.

I would not accept your opinion solely based on your way of communicating it but I would consider trying to to look past that if you had shown anything resembling experience.

I‘m sorry if this is not understandable for you. I really tried. Have a good one.

• pjhenry1216@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          9 months ago

You realize you are also being abusive with your terminology and spreading of really poor stereotypes? You’ve also been condescending. You also tried to say explicitly something was only about you while trying to use that to describe literally other people? You also then continued to say your definition is yours alone but then tried to use it as a way to convey meaning to a general audience?

Abusive language isn’t necessarily poor communication. There is nothing ironic there. It doesn’t fit the definition of the word at all.

You’ve been both offensive and poor at communicating though.

If I need to say it, yes, I am, and you’re a shitty person for even asking.

I’m done. And you’re terrible and should be ashamed.

• Haui
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            9 months ago

Seeing you frothing at the mouth does give me some satisfaction, not gonna lie.

You‘re still oblivious to the fact that we may very well have misunderstood each other in the beginning and could have very well just discussed this in a meaningful way. You chose violence instead and I chose to let you hit a wall with me.

I suggest you think long and hard about the way you approach people. Just because someone is wrong does not mean you have the right to condescend on them and neither do you have the right to fault them for it. You started this by not being able to discuss in a healthy matter. This is on you and you alone.