• CookieJarObserver@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

No for being China and flooding the market with “cars” that barely pass safety regulations and are so cheap that they are definitely not making money with them and likely produce with slave labor, this is a trade war and it shall be fought accordingly.

You being pro China is a absolute disgrace to humanity and the values of the civilized world.

• Sh3Rm4n@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

That’s free market capitalism for you and European car makers are also producing in China and leverage the same labor forces.

I’m not being pro china, I’m just pointing out your bigotry towards China, has no place here, just because the EU is not able to push the Europe EV industry enough to be competitive.

• CookieJarObserver@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

Free market doesn’t work when you have a government that slave labors you some cars and sells them at so cheap they are negative income.

And yes being against China is 100% good and OK everywhere.

• evanuggetpi@lemmy.nz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

I’m not sure about this generalisation that their cars barely pass safety regulations. BYD ATTO 3 has scored a five-star rating in Euro NCAP safety tests, for example.

• boyi@lemmy.sdf.org
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      9 months ago

You being pro China is a absolute disgrace to humanity and the values of the civilized world.

I forgot what this kind of argument is called when we attack the person instead of attacking their argument. Anybody can shed a light?