Hey everyone, not sure what the rules are in terms of promotional content here, but my wife has a great etsy shop where she makes stained glass pieces, including Koroks, Triforces, Mario mushroom, zelda hearts and more!

You can find it here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LajiliArt

She’s doing everything by hand in our house whilst our toddler in sleeping and keep coming up with new designs! She can also do custom order and will take any suggestion of things you might like to see :)

• gonewriting@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

These are incredibly cool! I don’t have the funds for one now but I’ve put one in my Etsy cart and will buy it when I get paid.

• iraldir@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Haha I was just suggesting that to my wife yesterday. We need to keep in mind allergies though, can’t just send a peanut through the mail to someone who might be deadly allergic to them. Maybe some seeds for “Hylian Tomatoes” or something

• iraldir@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Yep no problem! Half her orders have been to the USA or Canada and have all been delivered without any issue so far

• slimerancher@lemmy.worldM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Hey everyone, not sure what the rules are in terms of promotional content here.

Well, since it’s a new community, there aren’t any specific rules for promotional content yet. As long as we don’t have problem with excessive promotions, or some people only posting promotional content, I think there is no need to worry about it.

Her works looks great. Specially liked the ‘Fire Flower’ and ‘Peeking Sun’.

• iraldir@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Thanks, that sounds sensible. Glad you liked those design, fire flower is one of her favourite but no one bought it yet :/

• slimerancher@lemmy.worldM
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

That’s sad, but with how beautiful her work is, I don’t think they will remain unsold for long. If I weren’t in an entirely different continent, I would’ve probably already ordered a couple.

Just don’t be discouraged, these things sometimes take time to take off.

Good luck!

• iraldir@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Just FYI she does sell internationally, a good half of her sells are to the US or Canada. Thanks to that she likes to call herself an “international business artist woman” :D