If you click on the “more” button under a comment or link there will be an activity tab. In this tab you can see everyone who has boosted, favourited or reduced the post. I’m not sure if this a
Is a good feature but it’s interesting to see when someone decides to reduce all of your content for no reason.

• zeste@kbin.socialOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I agree it’s an odd choice. I had someone I don’t know reduce my post and all my comments about becoming a dad. It’s been a hard choice to not go and reduce all of their stuff in return ¯\(ツ)/¯ which I guess is why is a bad idea.

• BraveSirZaphod@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Alternatively, it’s a good exercise in self-control and learning to ignore dumb petty things that don’t matter. As I understand, there’s something of a technical limitation; here due to the way the Fediverse works, that activity necessarily must be public in order to be federated. While Kbin could choose to simply not display the data, it would still be available if you or anyone else wanted to access it.

• WhoIsRich@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

I’m still new to all this, but I read that kbin federates who is voting, and Lemmy federates only the total votes.

EDIT: So it looks like it is not true. Testing this is tricky due to overload issues, but upvoting myself from a Lemmy account does show an increase but confusingly lists the account under the ‘Favourites’ activity.

• BraveSirZaphod@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

I don’t think that’s the case. I just checked a random post on lemmy.world, and I can see the two Lemmy users that upvoted a comment.