She used whatever she could find from around the room. Her mommy’s dirty socks, and two of her favorite toys: a crinkle ball, and a straw she stole from someone’s drink. So resourceful!

• Zoop@beehaw.orgOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Haha, right? She does! :) Nowadays we leave a few pieces of clean paper by her food so she can cover it with those, otherwise she’ll use whatever she can find. It’s hilarious and adorable and I love my little oddball!

• nlm@beehaw.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Cute :)

How does she eat it then? Sneak a few pieces out at a time?

• Zoop@beehaw.orgOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          1 year ago

Hehe, yep! That or she comes and gets one of us and has us follow her to her food and sits there and stares at us until we uncover it for her, ha! She can uncover it herself, but I guess she likes to make her slaves do it for her, lol!

She likes to have someone watch her back for her while she eats (she was clearly abused before we took her in :( so she’s an anxious lil thing) so one of us is usually there anyway, and we don’t mind. She’s worth it :)

Editing to add because it’s cute and why not: She’s been with us around 10 years now and she JUST finally started letting me touch and rub her tummy sometimes!! She gets all blissed out and purrs and chirps happily and it’s adorable.

• nlm@beehaw.org
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Sounds like one cute and happy kitty! :D

Got to love how different their personalities can be. :)

• Zoop@beehaw.orgOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Right!? I totally agree!! I adore all her weird little quirks!! :)