Since I updated my android to the newest available version I periodically get the green location warning because Déjà Vu is updating its records. Is there any way to hide this warning?

• infeeeee@lemm.eeM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Yes: Settings -> System -> Developer Options -> Status bar location indicator (it’s at the bottom of the awfully long list) -> Off

You have to enable developer options by tapping 7 times on the Build number somewhere in settings. This setting is applied only after a reboot. Sometimes my phone forgets this, and I have to disable again, I don’t know if this is intended, or it’s just a bug.

I use Android 13, an unofficial Lineage 20 rom. It’s possible that it’s not a general option in every roms.

If there is no option for this, there is an xposed/magisk module which can do this: https://github.com/siavash79/AOSPMods There is an option in this module to disable the continuous blinking

• button_operatorOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

The options seems to be included in mainline lineage as well, thank for the tip! Maybe this should be included in the wiki, as it affects every microg user.