• dukeGR4@monyet.cc
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

friend’s being real annoying, we’re both installing a fire extinguisher bracket on our cars which requires T50 Torx bit. He bought the bit and installed the fire extinguisher on his car already.

Seeing that he already got it, so I tried to borrow the T50 bit from him. He said “nah, go buy your own”. He told me that he has no use for it anymore but he won’t let me borrow.

it’s sth super minor ik, i could definitely go out and buy my own T50 bit myself but god damn it what kind of a person would let their friend waste money like that lol. Not like i ever borrowed from him and not return his stuff also…

• OldManGenghis@monyet.cc
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

Lol get something that is super convenient but not necessary to have like a set of ratcheting wrench. Next time he wants to borrow tell him to buy it himself.

• dukeGR4@monyet.cc
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        9 months ago

i’ll kidnap him and bring him to a Mumbai industrial estate and when he’s gasping for clean air i will put on my gas mask hooked up to a tank filled with air harvested from Swiss mountains.

he sees me breathing next level fresh air and when he asks if he could take a puff i’ll say : gEt yOuR oWn