I’ve been consistently making the same 5 or so loaves and I’m looking for some new sourdough bread ideas!

The loaves I make on rotation are:

• Plain loaf with a mixture of AP and Bread flours.
  • Seeded loaf (Heavy on the caraway seed, poppy seed, black and white sesame seed, flax seed) usually a mixture of 50% bread flour and the other 50% being made up of a mixture of rye, spelt and whole wheat. Mainly seeds just inside the bread but occasionally I’ll top the bread with them as well.
  • Kalamata Olive loaf. Normally mainly bread flour. I slice the olives in half and toss them in a mixture of dried rosemary, oregano, sage and basil before folding them into the bread.
  • Extra Mature Cheddar, Chive and Jalapeño. I shred the cheese so it gets completely incorporated into the bread instead of leaving chunks. This loaf makes AMAZING toasties and melts.
  • Toasted Walnut and Cranberry loaf. I’ll often mix about 30ml Walnut oil into the dough for some extra nuttiness. I don’t make this loaf as often, but it is the bread I will make exclusively around thanksgiving because it makes the BEST leftover sandwiches.

I’ve tried making bread with a portion of the water replaced with beer but I didn’t feel it made enough of a difference in final result to be worth it and the alcohol definitely seemed to inhibit the rise somewhat.