We just hit 1000 subscribers! I’d like to thank everyone for showing up here to create a new community, and what better way than giving stuff away?

I’m giving away the Acebeam Pokelit 2AA I recently reviewed. I can ship it anywhere in the USA or EU, but EU winners will have to wait until late July.

To enter, leave a top-level comment on this post before midnight UTC on Monday, July 3 2023. Only accounts that have posted or commented on /c/flashlight prior to this being posted are eligible to win.

Winner selection

I extracted the usernames of commenters, manually removed those who said they weren’t in and got these:

1. “@2throwfar@lemmy.fmhy.ml”
  2. “@containerfan”
  3. “@DuckDuckGoneForGood”
  4. “@UndulyUnruly”
  5. “zzap”
  6. “@ScratchDiggity”
  7. “@billwashere@vlemmy.net”
  8. “@Minsk_trust”
  9. “@lemmy_party”
  10. “pickle”
  11. “@kubusikan@feddit.de”
  12. “@SammysHP@feddit.de”
  13. “@jewinthebag”
  14. “@Hilgerone”
  15. “@MashedPotatoJeff”
  16. “@poudi8”
  17. “@zumlin”
  18. “@AmbitiousView”
  19. “@rule1n2”
  20. “@escew”
  21. “@PsychedSy”
  22. “@masterironchef”

I then requested a random integer from 0 to 21 (inclusive) from random.org. The winning number was 2 and the winner is @DuckDuckGoneForGood@lemmy.world

• Minsk_trust@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Im always on the search for a great pen light. I work in live audio. Im backstage at concerts essentially and am using flashlights constantly. Unfortunately ive always found lithium sized lights too big since im also carrying a knife, leatherman, walkie talkie, tour passes, earplug case, blah blah blah. I end up buying cheap pen lights but am def on the lookout for aa or aaa lights that have functionality and good build quality. Ideally one that can be white light or red with adjustable brightness. Not sure if thats a thing.

Edit: Just sent myself down a rabbit hole lol. Anybody have thoughts on the Emisar D2 dual channel 14500?