Adderall 2 days in a row now makes me paranoid, and I’ve never really been able to get a doc to prescribe vyvance or anything else, and frankly at this point, I’m afraid to do stimulants. Strattera made me feel weird.

Has meditation helped? cutting sugar, more exercise? keto? nofap? I’m really battling trying to focus on one task, then realizing I want to do 100 other tasks, so I start the research into all of them, thinking I’ll do them all, one at a time, and 1000 browser tabs later (not an exaggeration 32gigs of ram can manage that), I realize I’ll get none done.

• TerraRoot@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Motorcycles, I come from a big motorcycle family and frankly the whole racing thing masked every single symptom, for my mom and dad too. Having some difficulty at this point in my life right now, three young kids and a stressful job, hard to go blow off steam, so as soon as I am able will use the stimulants.

You think a decade of pizza delivery, near death most nights being my most happy and calm would have raised flags earlier in my life no? lol