Adderall 2 days in a row now makes me paranoid, and I’ve never really been able to get a doc to prescribe vyvance or anything else, and frankly at this point, I’m afraid to do stimulants. Strattera made me feel weird.

Has meditation helped? cutting sugar, more exercise? keto? nofap? I’m really battling trying to focus on one task, then realizing I want to do 100 other tasks, so I start the research into all of them, thinking I’ll do them all, one at a time, and 1000 browser tabs later (not an exaggeration 32gigs of ram can manage that), I realize I’ll get none done.

• wheresyourshoe@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

having nutritious and regular meals

This part is hard for me. I am never hungry even I wake up, and I literally can’t force myself to eat. I’m get sick. I have a LOT of food issues, though.

• XmarkiertdenSpot
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I’ve opted for complete foods like Huel powder (comparable to Soylent) as it takes the stress out of eating for me. For some reason, drinking my calories is a lot easier plus it’s simple to just carry around some powder and mix it with water on the go when I feel hungry but too overwhelmed to find food.

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I’ve been considering this. I’d love to drink my meals, but I don’t really like smoothies and I’m weird about tastes, so I’m hesitant to try anything like Huel. What’s the flavor like? Can you taste that it’s a health supplement?

• XmarkiertdenSpot
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Huel is very oaty, I had it for a while until I tried some other brands. I currently drink YFood Chocolate which is a lot like a milk shake, the other flavors are good too. There’s a larger number of complete foods brands now than just a few years ago, you could try some to see if these are to your taste. I’m allergie to soy so my selection is a bit limited.

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Thanks, I’ll look into it! I really struggle with food, and cooking is way too much effort for something I’m not going to like eating, lol. Breakfast being especially hard for me, liquid meals would be a lifesaver.