Adderall 2 days in a row now makes me paranoid, and I’ve never really been able to get a doc to prescribe vyvance or anything else, and frankly at this point, I’m afraid to do stimulants. Strattera made me feel weird.

Has meditation helped? cutting sugar, more exercise? keto? nofap? I’m really battling trying to focus on one task, then realizing I want to do 100 other tasks, so I start the research into all of them, thinking I’ll do them all, one at a time, and 1000 browser tabs later (not an exaggeration 32gigs of ram can manage that), I realize I’ll get none done.

• dindonmasker@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

It’s called MultiTimer the free version was a bit restricted so i paid for the full version with a lot more features and i’ll be using it for years so i don’t really care.

• XmarkiertdenSpot
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Sounds interesting, what do you find sets it apart from “just” setting alarms on your phone?

• dindonmasker@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

The alarms on my phone are just very limited. I tried to do it that way but there wasn’t nearly enough customization to have understandable reminders built into the original app.