been playing D4 since launch, but don’t have many friends to run dungeons with. I have a level 78 rogue. looking to flesh out my friends list to ease the grind a bit. I have quick join enabled on my party settings. anyone else need folks to raise some hell with? add your battlenet handle here! mine is WretchedOne#11837

• Thaurin@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I have a level 48 Twisting Blade Shadow Imbuement rogue. I only just finished the campaign. So I play pretty casually.

But grouping up would definitely increase the fun! I think you get scaled if you group with different level players? How does that work?

I’m Thaurin#1363 on Battle.net.

• Proteus@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

that’s a fun build! basically the baddies scale according to the tier you’re in, (to a point). got you on my friends list now. thanks! i look forward to grouping up! #diablo4

• Thaurin@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Right, I thought players possibly scaled as well so that you can play together with other players that have a hugely different level, but I may have misunderstood. I know this was a feature in some other online game.

• Bezerker03@lemmy.fmhy.ml
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Sort of. Players fight their own levels.

So if I’m 50 and you are 70 you’ll fight 70s.

The only thing that doesn’t scale is lower levels. A level 5 in a level 25 dungeon will be running from , 25s.

• Thaurin@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

How does that work with HP if you fight the same enemy, though? I did Lillith once by myself, but got network disconnect at the end. The second time someone helped who was about 30 levels higher than me and it went very much faster than the first time.

So, I guess of course bosses are easier in a group, but did Lillith have the amount of HP of the highest level? I was doing damage at my level? Lillith was doing damage to me at my level but also at 30 levels higher to the other person? So many questions. :)

• Chadsmo@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I have a lvl 60 Firewall Sorc ( so beware the whole screen will be on fire at all times ) and that’s 100% solo so far. Could definitely be in to a few dungeons. I’m on Pacific time.

Chadsmo#11288