• fiah
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

speaking of space games, how’s Everspace 2? I enjoyed the first one and I know the second is not the same at all, but I have an itch and perhaps Everspace 2 could scratch it

• Mathieu@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I loved Everspace 2. I think if you enjoyed the gameplay of the first one, it’s a good bet you’ll enjoy it.

• Space Sloth@feddit.dk
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Everspace 2 is great, I’m happy to be an early adopter and backer of it. The story is great, the gameplay is perfect and there’s like +80 hours of content. The combat is as good as the first, but a bit more varied with the builds you can create. I highly recommend it! :D

• suckaduck@feddit.nl
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Everspace 2 is great. I used to play freelancer and everspace 2 certainly scratched that itch for me. There’s not so much of an endgame (playing through rifts) but the way there (30+ hours) was highly enjoyable. All the dialogue is voiced and the cut scenes are sort of a graphic novel style. The NPCs are all quite distinctive and memorable, some dorky humour here and there… I loved it! The demo is free on steam, if you’re on the fence certainly give that a shot.