• CluckN@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

Hmm, new game under the DRG IP and a delay of the next season to June of next year. Interested but I hope they aren’t stretched too thin.

• pikasaurX4@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

This is a brand new game and not just a new season or expansion? Seems like an interesting route to go for the development team. I’m personally against buying games in early access so I probably won’t be playing this for a long time. Just as well though, since I just got into DRG within the last few months.

I’m curious how this game will be different from DRG, if at all. Like mechanically and graphically will it be essentially the same game? I’m just not sure I understand why it’s a standalone game other than the obvious reason (more lucrative)

• pikasaurX4@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

After looking at the steam page, the screenshots suggest that it’s pretty different. Also I guess this is roguelike, so it’s a different experience in the same narrative world. It’s probably not for me, in that case, but I’m glad to see the DRG world growing

• Cliff@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

If i understood them correctly it is going to be a game a bit similar to Gunfire Reborn.