Sometimes I struggle in picking which campaign or track to play besides TOTD.

How do you discover or choose what to play?

• Lewistrick@feddit.nl
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Here’s what I do:

1. TM school
    2. TM season campaign
    3. COTD
    4. Check online which club campaigns get some attention, eg community campaign and SBVille campaign
    5. Arcade (especially Evo to practice styles)
    • empyrean@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Good ideas, but regarding club campaigns I have some issues. I cannot understand how they are sorted and what’s trending, what’s new and what good or bad. Any tips regarding that?

• Lewistrick@feddit.nl
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

No, unfortunately I don’t. I wish I could sort them. I just look for things I see online, if I don’t see anything for a while, I tend to play other things.

With “online” I mean in twitch streams and in reddit posts. I hope (kinda assume) that new campaigns / map packs will be posted here as well.

• WhatASave@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

The club room “lol maps” with the Harold meme has been my favorite this past week. But just try random rooms and see what you like! I usually grind totd to a time I’m happy with (or until I beat my few friends). Then I explore random club rooms or do arcade. But I get annoyed in arcade if it’s a room that changes maps really quickly.

• bermuda@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I tend to look with terms such as “kacky” or “hard” or “lol,” usually I find some really shit but fun map

• aidnic@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Well, I just browse through the list of club campaigns (I’m on Xbox btw), and just try everything out. There is a good probability that the maps you play are going to be fun and enjoyable if you browse through the club campaigns, so there’s not much reason to fret over it.

• aidnic@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Just try random club campaigns, there’s a good chance that the maps are gonna be enjoyable and worth your time so there’s not much reason to fret over it.