fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    9 months ago

His intelligence branch really fucked up big time

I agree. Almost like it was on purpose.

Though his tough guy appearance suffered a setback all he has to do is make the enemy seem greater than he is. “I did the best I could but these Palestinians are treacherous animals, I was too lenient. No more mr. Nice guy”.

Result, he has an excuse to go all-in against Palestine and all he has to do his bomb them back into the stone age (which he has the means to). He’ll look even tougher and the cherry on top of the cake is he’ll use this “war” to silence any and all opposition.

This is too much of a god send to Netanyahu to have been on accident.

• schnaggle@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      9 months ago

This is too much of a god send to Netanyahu to have been on accident.

The idea that someone benefiting from a catastrophe means they must be involved in it is insane. After 9/11, sales of “Only Time” by Enya went way up. The whole country was in a panic and wanted to listen to soothing music. Since Enya benefited from 9/11, by your logic, she must’ve been involved.

you: There’s a stench here. Something is not right.

also you: This is too much of a god send to Enya to have been on accident.

• spirinolas@lemmy.world
        cake
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

I think it’s funny how people went from “something doesn’t feel right” to “Netanyahu was the mastermind” in less than a second.

Hamas did this of their own volition, I’m not questioning. I’m questioning though, how vulnerable Israel was to this attack and how Mossad never saw this coming.

• yata@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          9 months ago

Your attempts at distancing yourself from your own argument by claiming that you were “just asking questions” does come off a quite disingenous.

• spirinolas@lemmy.world
            cake
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            9 months ago

I’m sorry if you misinterpreted me. It would help if you read my argument without immediately making assumptions and jumping to your own conclusions.

I wrote exactly what I meant.