Is this riven bad for khora? I’ll try to get better stats but how bad is this?

• killfetus@lemmygrad.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

That riven is pretty good. I wouldn’t bother rolling anymore tbh.

The faction damage is a dead stat however. Would be best if it didn’t exist so that the other stats get boosted, but don’t worry about it.

I’d drop one of the slash mods for more base damage (like spoiled strike, khora loves cd and melee dmg). Also what mod is covered? Is it primed pressure point? If so that’s fine.

• OtaBaby@dormi.zoneOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

ty for helping me, i needed help because i saw everyone red criting with khora and i was not.

the covered mod is primed pressure point yes. i have the same build but changing the riven with sacrificial steel but it’d red crit alot more than the one with riven.

• killfetus@lemmygrad.ml
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Sorry for the late reply.

Red critting doesn’t mean it’s good. Like I said Khora LOVES cd and melee dmg. Those 2 are the most important stats.

• TheZemor@dormi.zone
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Incarnon evolutions work on pseudo exalteds, incarnon ceramic dagger will give your whipclaw 55% base CC giving you ez red crits with just blood rush

• dragossk@dormi.zone
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Just hoping this doesn’t get nerfed. Got a sibear Riven with CD and damage and a negative and that thing slaps.