I am looking for a Toggle switch that will allow me to actuate an actuator manually, or otherwise set the actuator to an ‘automatic’ mode, logic for which which I am coding on an arduino. The switch I want should have momentary On’s for manual trimming that will spring back to an Off position, or it can be left in another maintained On position to signify the automatic logic should take over.

I had in mind something like a 2-axis Toggle switch that will have in the X-axis an MomentaryOn-Off-MomentaryOn configuration which will allow me to trim when in manual mode, but there should also be a fourth position (3rd Throw) above or below the ‘Off’ which would be a maintained On. Hopefully my diagram below explains the kind of switch I’m after too:

On
       |

(On) - Off - (On)

I have spent about a day searching for something like this, and the only things I have found are a few old Cutler-Hammer aviation switches which seemed to do exactly this (8905K514, 8905K671, and 8905K608), but these are rare and expensive, and I wanted something I could easily get spares for.

I know I could achieve similar using a combination of two or more switches, but I feel it would be more elegant to have one switch that does everything. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!