• RepulsiveDog4415@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

I always think to myself “No one could possibly believe such blatant propaganda” and then i read comments like these. Why behead them? Why don’t you behead the adults? Do you carry a dedicated baby knife for that?

It’s not like they’d be innocent without beheading babies… But i guess dehumanizing them like this makes it easier to justify the atrocities that are sure to be commited as a reaction to this.

It kinda makes me wonder how much of the things i assume to be true are the product of propaganda aswell.

• mrpants@midwest.social
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

They intentionally slaughtered a massive amount of civilians in a blatant act of terrorism. The people that did this don’t believe Jews to be worthy of living. True or not anyone who can believe and do these things isn’t too far off from being capable of beheading babies.

• RepulsiveDog4415@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        9 months ago

They intentionally slaughtered a massive amount of civilians in a blatant act of terrorism.

Yes they did. So did the israely military in Gaza.

The people that did this don’t believe Jews to be worthy of living.

I wonder why. Not saying i agree but i understand their anger and frustration. What growing up in an open air prison does to a mf…

True or not anyone who can believe and do these things isn’t too far off from being capable of beheading babies.

What ever helps you justify the indiscriminate violence Israel will be unleashing on the palistinian population. Realisticly there is no way to distinguish between Hamas fighters and civilians. But i guess those are 2nd class civilians anyway, or are Hamas themselves, right?