A few days ago when I was using /sub I only saw the magazines that I subscribed to. This seems like the intended behavior. But now I see threads from all kinds of magazines plus the ones subscribed under /sub. How can I hide the magazines I am not subscribed to from the subscribed threads view?

Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?

At first I believed it was because I followed some people and they used the boost feature or something. But this is not the case.

In my subscription feed the top threads are from nostupidquestions@lemmy.world, fediverse@lemmy.world, games@lemmy.world, piracy@lemmy.dbzer0.com, kbinMeta, casualconversation@lemmy.world, apolloapp@reddthat.com […]

fediverse@lemmy.world and kbinMeta are the only two of these that I have subscribed.

• Tarte@kbin.socialOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Fully agreed, and thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. I don’t remember how I did it. I think I wanted to subscribe to the magazin kbin and ended up subscribing to the whole domain, too (the timing fits).

While the mistake is certainly on my part, from a usability point of view it would have helped if the two separate subscription lists profile>subscriptions (some features) and settings>subscriptions (all features) would be consolidated into one single list.