i need to buy some shorts could use some inspo, something high quality and trendy inseam

• danhakimi@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

What’s your budget? I’ve got a few different pairs, but my patagonia baggies are my #1, tbh. Cut out the lining if you want.

• Labototmized@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Target really does have a lot of decent quality menswear. I love the good fellow tshirts. And the jeans. For the price the quality is excellent.

• mattgrieser
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I’ve had my eyes on some from Sid Mashburn. The Lulu Commission look okay for normal wear, too. Seeing a lot of love for Relwen lately.

link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I used to like Chubbies’ shorts. But recently have gotten a few pairs from Bear Bottoms and they’re great. They have a decent selection of colors and are nice and short at 5.5". The pair I’m currently wearing is two years old and they still look and feel great!

• AnyColorIWanted@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

QC is questionable at times, as is the dye that they use. I have some pairs that are already fading and I’ve only owned them a few months. On the upside of that, the fabric is pretty fantastic once it’s broken in.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

That’s good to know. All my 5 pairs were purchased atleast a year ago and two of them are from two years ago.

I feel like that usually is what happens with newer companies where they’ll make great stuff and over time the quality falls off. It sucks.