I’ve about $50 in my steam wallet and I’m wondering what this community would think are must-haves. I’m currently eyeing Satisfactory and Potion Craft and am worried I’m missing out on any great deals.

• Gorroth@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Many might already own it, but if you don’t it’s worth the money

• ThatGirlKylie@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

I’m actually making my first “full” play through. I played it when it first came out got 40 hours in and got stuck in a death loop save where my next save was like hours behind.

Just reinstalled it with “through the valleys” mod collection and it’s amazing. It’s a vanilla+ like experience and really fun. So this time I’m actually going to complete it. Then I’ll eventually get around to Skyrim again and actually try to finish that 😂

• Gorroth@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Do that! Definitely! I have like 3000h in both combined. I got hooked instantly when I first got Oblivion when it came out

• ThatGirlKylie@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

I’m like 10-12 hours in and I have given jauffre the amulet. But decided to go explore and do other side quests before making my way into the MSQ.

• Gorroth@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

I started a new game a few days ago. So far I only made it out of the sewers. Thinking about joining the dark brotherhood once again. Oh and I am so looking forward to meeting my favorite video game character of all times once again. Sheogorath