Finally tried the official Reddit app. It’s as bad as they say.

• justdoit@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I’ll check it out, thanks!

Regardless, I really don’t care much about the glitches or slowdown if it means I don’t have to see a full screen “He Gets Us” ad every two goddamn seconds.

• ElTacoEsMiPastor@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

On Liftoff it’s needed to be logged in on every instance (it handles multiple accounts), so I don’t find it convenient even though I admire how polished the interface is.

• wqzwqz@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Memmy is my new favorite app. Ticks all the right boxes with some minor annoyances. I’m spending way too much time in it 😄

• Luminance6716@lemmy.one
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

I believe the app is under review to be placed in the App Store so hopefully will be available to everyone soon.

• Strangian@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

It said that for me too yesterday but then later that day I found a different link that let me join the testflight beta

• ElTacoEsMiPastor@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

On Liftoff it’s needed to be logged in on every instance (it handles multiple accounts), so I don’t find it convenient even though I admire how polished the interface is.

• michaelfone@vlemmy.net
          cake
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

The Memmy TestFlight is full at the moment, but should be on the App Store soon. I highly recommend it.

Mlem and wefwef started good, but imo, they’re not there yet. They both look good, but are still missing a lot of my preferred functionality. Development also seems slow compared to Memmy too, but Memmy’s dev is also a machine pumping out updates every day.