• FlashMobOfOne@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Got filmed by a church official while I was changing clothes at a church work camp when I was in my mid-teens.

That was pretty creepy.

• Lakes@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

It was a St. Patrick’s day years ago in a village part of the city. I was walking on the sidewalk when a motorcycle comes blaring past me, it was the driver and a passenger.

The guy pops a wheelie and goes right into a metal wire (for the holiday stuff) that was hard to see.

I watched him get decapitated and the girl fall backwards on her head. She didn’t make it.

Don’t drive drunk and don’t be stupid.

• PawjamaParty@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I was at a classmate’s apartment and her very drunk stepdad came over. My classmate was getting ready to go out and I was just chilling on the couch and the stepdad sat next to me, trying to hold a conversation. He put his legs on my lap, trapping me in the corner of the couch. I don’t remember what he was saying, but at one point he sits up, grabs my head with both hands and licks my face from my chin to my forehead. When I told about it to a trusted adult later that day, they just laughed with me about it. Years later I really wish they wouldn’t have…

• marshadow@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Just the usual stuff.

Staying over a friend’s house and her granddad kept talking about how he looked forward to sneaking in and tickling my feet in the middle of the night. I faked stomach flu and called my mom to come get me.

Then the normal stuff that happens when a 19-year-old works service jobs:

• The middle aged man who came to visit me and lingered too long all the time.
    • The middle aged man who wanted me to hold up a coffee table book so he could photograph it/me.
    • The middle aged man who bought a bag of trail mix and, when I asked if he wanted a shopping bag, replied, “No, my dear, I’m going to take out the nuts and put them in my mouth and lick and suckle them until they’re moist and slippery.”
  • rayman30@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

When my dad died he was at home and stayed in the living room on some kind of cooling plate. I promised my mom I would sleep with her, but while we were in bed I noticed I forgot my e-smoker in the living room, next to my dad. Just when I wanted to reach for it, de cooling device activated and I jumped out of my skin. I ran upstairs and was freaked out a bit.

• GustavoM@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

A random girl passerby gave me a kiss on my cheek. Above average weight, dressing “suggestively”.

• FrostyCaveman@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

When I was a teen I went to the bathroom at a train station, and some junky looking guy stuck his head underneath the barrier seemingly to perv on me. That’s pretty much it. I guess I’ve had it good in that regard.