Imagine a stick man standing on top of a building and jumping off. In your mind’s eye, what colour was he drawn in and what colour was the background colour?

I see him drawn in white on a black background and I wonder if that’s because blackboards were used in school in my day.

I am interested to know what your colours are and whether that relates to what you used at school, or other thoughts.

• UziBobuzi@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I don’t need to see something in my mind’s eye in order to draw it.

Fun fact: I used to have one but I think trauma killed it. I remember being able to visualize when I was a kid but it’s gone now. Another interesting thing about aphantasia is that I still have visual dreams. I just can’t do it at will when awake.

• Ginkko117@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Stick man with black lines and white filling on a nondescript background. Building is grey. I am tired

• HubertManne@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

black stickfigure on white background Im thinking because pencil and paper and hangman. I grew up with chalkboards right into highschool and was still used here and there in college but my teachers tended to not draw stick figures as often as I did with paper and pencil.