Do you have any games that you like but you never finished for any reason? Which game is it? Doesn’t matter how many times you play and replay it you just never get to see the credits roll. I think Skyrim gonna be a quite common answer xD

• Cabeza2000@lemm.ee
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (12 hours played). Wasteland 2 (44 hours played). Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous (49 hours played).

And many others but those are probably the ones where I put more hours in before quitting.

• TEKUMS@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I got like 40 hours into MGSV and I just got burnt out on it. I feel that going back I would probably have a better time but the first time I was obsessively doing the side missions and it just killed it for me.

• addie@feddit.uk
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Oh yeah, MGSV. Think I got to 50 hours, realised I was only halfway through, and put it away forever. Great game, but far too long.

• kd637_mi@lemmy.sdf.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I love the MGS series, I used to play the first MGS over and over again. I played and loved 2 despite Raiden, loved 3, loved 4 despite Kojima’s insistence that actually the best gameplay is a movie length cutscene. I was so amped for 5, played through Ground Zeroes, launched 5, finished the escape from the hospital at the start, and haven’t played it since. Somehow 5 is where the weebery got to me. I need to give it another chance.