link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    9 months ago

So some facts first:

• the Palestinian Health Authority is the HAMAS.
    • if the doctor does not report what Hamas wants, he and or his family will get punished
    • Al Jazeera is known to report statements made by Terrorists without questioning them

To be frank: there is no reason to believe ANYTHING they claim.

and to be really blunt: by the Israeli dead baby standard many of you folks seem to require and obviously have established („show us the beheadings“, „show us the burnt corpses“, „death to israel“ and of course „death to amerikka“) I call the whole story a lie until proven otherwise by an independent investigation.

• jet@hackertalks.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

The problem with your reporting standards, are in an active war zone we can’t satisfy them, so it won’t be until everyone in Gaza is dead, and verified by a third party, that you will believe terrible things are happening in Gaza. It’s a catch-22. The people having terrible things happening to them, can’t prove they’re happening to them, because you don’t trust them.

Independent third party is aren’t allowed to visit, because the belligerents don’t want third parties verifying anything.

It’s a terrible situation, but I think it’s unquestionable the civilians are suffering.

• jet@hackertalks.com
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          9 months ago

I have several ways of interpreting your comment, personally I don’t think it matters who blew up the hospital and if they intended to do it. Bad shit like this is inevitable with this pressure cooker situation, and we shouldn’t be worrying about blame but how to end the situation.

• ComradeKhoumrag@infosec.pub
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 months ago

By your standards there’s no reason to trust Israel. They literally bombed an AP building and killed one of the most respected journalists in the Arab world Shireen Abu Akleh right before committing more war crimes in 2022

Not to mention the current prime Ministers history for corruption charges