I was wonder if anyone else is experiencing poor performance on Diablo 4 similar to mine. I’m new to Linux gaming, so pardon my ignorance.

Im running an nvidia 3090 on fedora 38. I have two monitors in my setup, which I suspect could be causing me some problems with gaming. I tried tried Lutris and stream but had similar results. They both seem to be capped at 60fps regardless of vsync being disabled. Also there is a horizontal glitchy/tearing bar about 1/3 of the way down across the screen when playing. I hover around 150fps in windows, but can barely maintain 60 on Linux with consistent frame drops. For me it’s pretty unplayable. Just looking for some advice on things I could try to improve the situation, as I’m loving Linux otherwise.

*solved. In case anyone has the same issue with fedora 38. There is a setting on the sign in screen for fedora where you can choose to load gnome desktop with x11 instead of the default GNOME with wayland. Changing to x11 solved the issue and now I’m getting upwards of 120fps and the game runs smooth as butter!