Let’s see if we can get some discussion going.

Recently, at least, my main has been Scout. I run M1000 with Electrocuting Focus Shots - the way I’ve built it provides a nice breakpoint for acid spitters. After playing Scout for a while I find it a little hard to go back to a slower class - more than once I’ve tried to grapple away and realize “wait you idiot you’re playing Engineer”.

After Scout, I like playing Gunner the most, followed by Engineer. I don’t really like playing Driller much - despite having many promotions on my other classes, I haven’t promoted Driller yet! I don’t hate the class, or anything, I just didn’t ever really click with the playstyle. I have a healthy respect of Drillers on my team for being able to handle crowd control well, so cheers to you guys.

• RipleyRiley@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I main gunner. I like almost all of its weapons, grenades, shield generator and the zipline. I have found very enjoyable balanced and unstable OCs for all three primary weapons. Gunner class armor looks baller. The other classes are fun but there is always something that keeps me from wanting to play them constantly, but not gunner.

• SwiggitySwole@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

There’s something so addicting about holding down mouse 1 with my Big Bertha flak cannon and watching an entire swarm struggle to get close