link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

It’s all about PayPal, isn’t it?

Holy fucking shit.

PayPal is Musk’s Obama burn.

PayPal shitcanned him because he’s a fucking idiot so he takes that money, gets SpaceX going and memes Tesla to success by sheer accident. At the point everyone’s thinking he’s “Rill Loaf Toony Sturk” he’s STILL fucking boiling that PayPal canned him because he’s actually terrible at everything. He then proceeds to start sniffing his own farts, building rescue submarines that would never work, calling people “pedo guys”, impregnating every woman that will take the payoff to have his moron seed implanted in them, moving to Texas and wearing a fucking cowboy hat to show how much of a REEL MAYUN he is (despite the fact that fucking nobody wears a cowboy hat in this state outside of actual cowboys and people that want to announce that they’re fucking idiots to everyone).

He renames Twitter to X so trigger his nostalgia balls and then a few months later announces he’s going to replace banks with X. Which would also, theoretically, replace PayPal.

He really is nothing more than a little bitch that happens to have money.

• interolivary@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Ha, I didn’t even think of the PayPal connection, but now that you mention it, he’s exactly the sort of petty manchild that that sounds plausible. He might figure that it’d be a nice double whammy: he can finally get even with those fucks at PayPal who didn’t see how brilliant he is, and it’d help keep Twitter afloat so he can feel like he’s not a complete failure.

impregnating every woman

Inseminating; the majority of Musk’s spawn was conceived with IVF. Musk does not fuck

• Veloxization@yiffit.net
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

Musk does not fuck

There’s a sentence I did not expect to read today, but kinda did expect to read someday.

• ripcord@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

You didn’t think of the PayPal connection? You didn’t read the article at all either I guess?

link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

I absolutely did not read it, the headline tells me enough and I can think of several more pleasurable activities than reading an article about Musk, such as shoving red hot needles under my fingernails

• ripcord@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 months ago

“I didn’t bother reading the thing or learning the basics, but I’m going to comment anyway and pretend I didn’t want to do it”

link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              edit-2
              8 months ago

At least I’m not a judgemental twat to random people on the internet , so I guess I have that going for me. Just because I didn’t think to connect Musk’s PayPal history with this move doesn’t mean I don’t know about it, you know?

Why is it always the kbin users, I swear

• ripcord@kbin.social
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                8 months ago

I really don’t think it’s much to ask people to read the damn article before they start blathering their opinions on it. And not doubling down on being intentionally ignorant.

• FarceOfWill@infosec.pub
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 months ago

If we spent our lives reading every musk article shoved into our feeds we’d all starve from having no time to eat

• Skelectus@suppo.fi
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 months ago

I think most people just know him from tesla/spacex/cryptobro/pedo accusation submarine/hyperloop or some subset of that.