• DigitalTraveler42@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

No dummy, this type of shit is exactly what increases domestic violence, spousal rape, and spousal murder.

Time to grow the fuck up and realize a wife isn’t a sex doll combined with a domestic servant.

If this is your religion telling you this then fuck your religion, and any other religion that offers abusive lines of thinking like this.

• Cows Look Like Maps@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          8 months ago

Do you realize that just saying no to everything doesn’t constitute an actual discussion? How about giving an actual reason or logic for what you’re arguing rather than just saying no increasingly louder like a child. Or is that what your priest told you when you started asking questions?

• ChunkMcHorkle@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              8 months ago

Some discussions don’t merit justification.

What you have offered, Fishshake, is not discussion at all, but a toddler-like repetition of the word “no” as though you are just now learning the power of language. Congratulations on your personal milestone there, buddy. But I don’t feel like waiting for you to reach maturity so I am blocking you now. Feel free to have the last word, and be sure to “no” it all to hell so that others can get a laugh out of it too. Buhbye.

• forrgott@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

The facts don’t care about your feelings, idiot (and the facts say you’re completely wrong).

• JoeBigelow@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

You’re describing enabling domestic abuse, even though you think you aren’t.

• MindSkipperBro12@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Can you provide us a detailed description of how divorces and marriages should work instead of one sentences per comment? I’m genuinely curious.