I’m a huge Ravens fan, and it was a huge offseason for us. Reports out of camp are that David Ojabo looks great and is giving our O line some troubles in practice.

He’d be my answer as our edge presence desperately needs “that guy” and Ojabo has all the tools. Hopefully his injury didn’t limit his explosiveness to much, still young and still motivated!

Now you guys go!

• CMLVI@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

He’s looked good in mini camp (or otas? Or whatever they hell they’re called) but what rookie QB doesn’t? I don’t think Levis is a starter right now, and I don’t thiink he would be next year, but QB development hardly ever goes hand-in-hand with when they start playing. The second Tanny throws an INT, the grumbling will start. But I’m not a good measure for these things, I was mad we drafted Mariota and thought we should have kept Mettenberger to get OL. Coincidentally, I was mad we drafted Levis and thought we should have gone whatever was better of the OL/WR left.

Malik is not the answer, and I never thought he would be. I wish we had kept Josh Dobbs over Malik, lol