New evidence confirms COVID-19 vaccines are overwhelmingly safe::More than 38 million COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in Ontario as of Oct. 8, with 23,002 reports of adverse reactions, an incidence of 0.06 per cent, Public Health Ontario says

• RanchOnPancakes@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

I absolutely believe that in mass its safe. And I highly suggest others to get it. But I’m one of at least 3 people who had… a very specific and scary issue about 6 months after the first shot so for my own sanity I’ve not gotten another since the first booster. I don’t like to spread it though, its not like 3 is numerically significant even if its 3 in the same area of a specific state.

• EternalNeophyte@lemmy.nz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

Sounds like that area of that specific state is bad for your health.

That would be a more reasonable conclusion to draw from the anecdote you provided than anything vaccine related.

• RanchOnPancakes@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

I understand what you’re saying. Again, I’m not being specific. I don’t want to be the reason something spreads online. Its just… I have my reasons. A specific experience.

• Default_Defect@midwest.social
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

You must know that being cryptic and mysterious about your issue just makes people want to know right? If you don’t want anyone to know what happened, maybe just don’t talk about it?