• S_204@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

Not everyone we disagree with is a Nazi… everyone who agrees with Nazis is a Nazi though and echoing the 14 words while using terms like pure blood leaves no doubt who they support.

• S_204@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          1 year ago

Ya, this is where you expose yourself as a Nazi defender. No one believes that’s a coincidence or mistake. If that’s the approach you’re taking, you’d be wise to assume that not everyone is as dumb as you.

Note, I pointed out that it echoed, which is done so people like you think they have an opening to defend it. It’s a pathetic cover that only the most ignorant would believe.

• inspirationdate@lemmy.ca
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                1 year ago

Look, i do believe some convervative policies are kinda fascist, especially around immigration, but not everything that uses the word “children” is a dog whistle. you really need to pick your targets better. there are real fascists out there. you’re losing focus.

• S_204@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  1 year ago

Hard disagree. This is the dancing around the edges, gauging what people are willing to accept, pushing the Overton window farther right while doing so, that the right is hoping people roll over on.

The focus is exactly where it needs to be, I’d ask you join in on not letting any of this bullshit slide into acceptance.

• sbv@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

The full quote has 19 words:

“right of protection and preservation of the vessels of my bloodline [and] … the vessels of the souls of my children.”

Someone doesn’t become a Nazi because of an edited quote.

I’m not a Nazi (defender) because I’m disagreeing with you.