• Delphia@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I had a flatmatewho was straight and had a really bad breakup at a really rough point in his life. Dude was put on a 72hr psych hold after a meltdown at work.

Then he started disappearing for several hours a night and nobody knew where too, always came back smelling like he had had a shower and had slightly wet hair. When we asked him he said he was going to the gym. It took us a few weeks to realise that something didnt add up, he didnt own workout gear, he didnt have a gym bag, and unless he was pumping iron in jeans and a hoodie and his Timberlands that he wore everywhere he was full of shit.

So I sat him down and laid it out, just said “Bro heres why we dont believe you. Now you’re clearly doing way better and its your business but after the psych hold we’re just looking out for you, whats up?” he heard about a gay bathhouse in our city and was going and just fucking and being fucked for about 2 hours a night. As you can imagine the 22yo handsome guy was quite popular and when guys are arguing over who gets to blow you next is a pretty good confidence boost to a guy who was a borderline suicide risk a month ago.

• Delphia@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

He was real popular with the ladies, then he met her after about a year he thought she was the one, when she dumped him and he found out he was just 1 of 4 he was crushed. Told me he went there because he was having thoughts about killing himself and thought “Fuck it, might as well find out what fucking dudes is like”

I think the whole sex club thing lasted about 3 months before he stopped going, started seeing girls again. Dude needed a coping mechanism, turns out gay orgies were just wild and fucked up enough to work.

• Bondrewd@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        8 months ago

Its just a matter of men or women becoming your “kink”. You are moldable, you have neuroplasticity.

• WaxedWookie@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Try it - you might like it.

If so, it’s a whole new world of options. If not, you’ll know it’s not for you. Either seems fine.