Palestinian health authorities in Hamas-controlled Gaza said Israel struck a convoy of ambulances on Friday that was to leave al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City and head to the south of the enclave to evacuate injured people.

• galloog1@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

You already considered them this before the start of this conflict even in a limited war. They honestly don’t care about what you think. They want to change the calculus through the dismantling of Hamas so this can never happen again.

• TinyPizza@kbin.socialOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

This slaughter guarantees it will never end. You are beyond reason and I hope you live to see the fruits of vengeance the seeds you plant now will come to bear. I don’t wish you or anyone harm, but when it inevitably comes, don’t you dare for a second excuse yourself from the knowledge that you helped further this cycle of misery upon the world. “let he who seeks revenge dig 2 graves”

• galloog1@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

I’ll ask again. Stop ignoring it and answer the question. What do you consider moral in war? I need to get you to be able to understand the difference between war and war crimes when it comes to morals. I will not allow you to continue to bounce around the topic.