Bubba Copeland shot himself in front of police on Friday, days after he begged 1819 News not to expose his private life.

• havokdj@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

people like you

Who am I exactly with? Do you even know? Or are you making assumptions because you’re an angry piece of shit redditor who walked to the wrong platform to spout the bullshit that you are?

more dumb unrelated shit about “nazi apologists”

Would you please shut the fuck up about the Nazis? The words I am reading from your post are legitimately the stupidest fucking things I’ve ever seen on the internet.

WAAAAHHH, ME ANGRY BECAUSE ME GOT CALLED OUT FOR BEING A BLOODTHIRSTY ANGRY PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN

You don’t even know who I’m with, stop kidding yourself. You seem to still have a lot of growing up to do. Stop being a fucking baby ffs. Ironically the fact that you see things in black and white makes you similar to the Nazis.

• havokdj@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

Sounds more like you lack the intelligence to hold your own in a conversation so you’re reaching for the “you’re a nazi” card.

You realize you’re basically calling everyone who lived in Germany from the late 30’s to mid 40’s a Nazi, right? You realize how smoothbrained that is.

If you can generalize a group of people and say “they’re all basically the same” then where does that end? Do you think all Italians are the same? What about Britons? Considering the fact that you’re basically saying that all Germans from that time period are Nazis just because they lived in a country run by the Nazi party, that sounds an awful lot like racism to me.