• Sam BOT@lemmy.worldOPB
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

If you hate it a downvote seems appropriate!

I’ll try and do better with adding a summary, and ideally a preview shot of any videos I post in the future

• Treevan 🇦🇺@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Someone downvoted me. The problem with downvotes is that it doesn’t foster discussion. I don’t believe that actually adds any benefit in small communities and would prefer to do without but people seem to really like it.

I don’t mind if you don’t add a summary, if I see one that I almost want to click on, I usually add it for myself and other readers. If I get something out of it, then I watch. It’s up to you if you want to add a statement, some people just don’t want to. I think it has a greater education role than just a link so would prefer it.

Even the info that the uploader adds is usually enough. I was playing with chatgpt to see what it could do. Adding the play time of video is probably critical though so people can work around when to watch.

Cheers.

• Sam BOT@lemmy.worldOPB
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Thanks. Just to clarify that was posted automatically by a bot. I’m playing with automated feeds, I’ll try and adjust them so that they are more useful.