• jet@hackertalks.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

100%, which is why I personally say the people should be free.

All people should be free, globally, nobody should be oppressed, nobody should live under apartheid, nobody should be deliberately denied food and water. I know I’m a crazy partisan wanting these things and advocating for them.

The totalitarian ethno-religious organizations and governments focused on ethnic cleansing can just fuck off. But there’s a lot of people, who simply get focused on oh you don’t like my ethnic cleansing effort, obviously you believe in reversed ethnic cleansing! And that’s the furthest thing from the truth.

It should be reasonable to have a public debate where you don’t want ethnic cleansing in any direction, nobody should to get ethnically cleansed! Why is that so controversial…

• Nacktmull@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

All people should be free, globally, nobody should be oppressed, nobody should live under apartheid, nobody should be deliberately denied food and water. I know I’m a crazy partisan wanting these things and advocating for them.

Wholeheartedly agreed! Nations are a social construct imo, nothing more. Fuck nations if you ask me.

But there’s a lot of people, who simply get focused on oh you don’t like my ethnic cleansing effort, obviously you believe in reversed ethnic cleansing!

Yeah, it makes actual communication impossible and that really sucks. Reminds me of the annoying US “culture war” bullshit.

It should be reasonable to have a public debate where you don’t want ethnic cleansing in any direction, nobody should to get ethnically cleansed! Why is that so controversial…

Because of fabricated toxic narratives and propaganda spun by both sides for several decades now, would be my best guess.