• Lazylazycat@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Yeah I think this is it, some people don’t dream vividly and assume that’s how everyone’s dreams are.

• newIdentity@sh.itjust.works
      cake
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

In the last few days, I have lucid dreams almost every night, but I also wake up midnight and then fall asleep pretty easily again so I basically use WBTB without noticing it. Still can’t control it and I really should start keeping a dream diary again. The dreams were incredibly vivid and I still remember actually walking and the feeling of touching things.

Just today I had a lucid dream and looked at my phone to tell the time. Then I remembered this post and thought “ha, I can use my phone in dreams”

I just always forget to stabilize my dream and wake up when closing my eyes.

• Lazylazycat@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Awesome :) I used to lucid dream all the time as a kid, it was amazing. It seemed to stop as I got older though I’m sure if I practiced I could get it back.

My dreams are always incredibly vivid and clear, and long though. Last night my dream was over a week or so in dream time 😆