I was on Farcebook earlier today, and caught not one, but two ads using the hashtag #dementiaawareness. (I was looking for something else.) I reported them to Farcebook as lies, and they disappeared, so sadly I can’t share screenshots.

But basically, y’all know the drill: “Did you know you can cure dementia with this one simple thing?” I had to double-check—yup, it was “sponsored content.” Someone paid to put it there.

Clicked through to a long rambling bunch of yadda yadda, coming from a Very Important MD with Very Big Credentials (you can read that in tRump’s voice if you wish…), who has seen through the falsehoods of conventional therapies. Yes, all of the side-effects which the (white, male, pretty-boy) doctor lists for donepezil are truthful. Similar padding and truthful (but partial) information about other established medical interventions.

After pages and pages of half-truths, we get to the point: all you have to do to permanently reverse and cure dementia is buy our cannabis gummies! Here is a picture of Jane Doe with dementia, and here is a picture of Jane Doe after just one week taking our gummies! Wow!!!