• TropicalDingdong@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Thing is though…

Its also going to be bots mostly consuming this content. Because of this we’re going to see a rise of ‘bot culture’. Ads by bots, for bots. Why even have consumers when you can have far more efficient bots to destroy the yields of production to justify their regeneration?

• TheBlue22@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I love buying F̷̡̢̘͖̣̱̙̯̿̈́͐̋͗̉̍̈̍͗͐͋̑̈́͝͠l̷̹͚̣̬͓̠̖̘̹͐͌ͅę̸͚͔̖̪̘͍̲̦͈̦̥̤̉̇̆̀s̸̨̮̭̹̖̳̜̾̽̒̽̐̅͌̑́͌̚̚͜h̵̨̖͚̺̳̳̝͓͔͂̈́̍͋̔̓͌̽̕͠͝ ̷̜̗̟̬̖͎͚̻͖͕͓̙̦̤̹̯̈́̿͐̋̚̕͝ọ̶̉͋̌͊͊̈́̏̈́́̋̓̃͗͝f̷̧͔̮̗̻͔͈̼͙͚̲͚̬̉̋̔̌̒̾͑̃̈̊͌̍̍̚̕ͅ ̴̨̺̰͕͎̬̻͖͎̣͈͕̅̉̏̎͂̾́̊̉̈͗̌͂̑͘ͅt̷͚̤̖̮̩̲̬͎̙͙̺͎̋̏͜͝ͅh̴̛̛̜̳̭̘͑̐͋̂̓̓̇ȩ̶̙͕̻͈͔͍̗͓̙͓̠̅̌̇́̅͌̑̌̚͘͝͝ͅͅ ̵̨̮̙̯͇̻̦̩̲͖͔̒̇̇̌i̴̢̘͈͉͖̞͖̗̞̠̳͌̋́n̸̺̼̬͕͚͇̹͒͒̄̉̀̔̍̔̑́͛͗̈̂̀̚͘ņ̴̨̛̦̞̣͎̬̝̱͓͔̪͉̈́̂̈̔̄͊̈̕͠o̶̢̧̨̨͎̯̞̫̩̥̱͚͇͓̥͗̅̑̈́͗̍̆̏̓̍͛̽̏͝͝c̷̡̞̦͚͚̹̞͓͗͘e̷̡̦̗̞̦̟̍͊̅̓̍̔̆͛̆̈̍̎̉̕̚͠ņ̴̢̜̬̹̙͖̗̞͍̮̦͙̟̠̿̉̊̑̂̈̒͆̑̀͘̕͜͝ţ̴̛̹͍͙̺̖̹̦͎͕̺̉̆̎̇͋̋̔́̚ͅ on Temu!

• LucidLethargy@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

I’m confused by all of this… Do Earth people not eat F̷̡̢̘͖̣̱̙̯̿̈́͐̋͗̉̍̈̍͗͐͋̑̈́͝͠l̷̹͚̣̬͓̠̖̘̹͐͌ͅę̸͚͔̖̪̘͍̲̦͈̦̥̤̉̇̆̀s̸̨̮̭̹̖̳̜̾̽̒̽̐̅͌̑́͌̚̚͜h̵̨̖͚̺̳̳̝͓͔͂̈́̍͋̔̓͌̽̕͠͝ ̷̜̗̟̬̖͎͚̻͖͕͓̙̦̤̹̯̈́̿͐̋̚̕͝ọ̶̉͋̌͊͊̈́̏̈́́̋̓̃͗͝f̷̧͔̮̗̻͔͈̼͙͚̲͚̬̉̋̔̌̒̾͑̃̈̊͌̍̍̚̕ͅ ̴̨̺̰͕͎̬̻͖͎̣͈͕̅̉̏̎͂̾́̊̉̈͗̌͂̑͘ͅt̷͚̤̖̮̩̲̬͎̙͙̺͎̋̏͜͝ͅh̴̛̛̜̳̭̘͑̐͋̂̓̓̇ȩ̶̙͕̻͈͔͍̗͓̙͓̠̅̌̇́̅͌̑̌̚͘͝͝ͅͅ ̵̨̮̙̯͇̻̦̩̲͖͔̒̇̇̌i̴̢̘͈͉͖̞͖̗̞̠̳͌̋́n̸̺̼̬͕͚͇̹͒͒̄̉̀̔̍̔̑́͛͗̈̂̀̚͘ņ̴̨̛̦̞̣͎̬̝̱͓͔̪͉̈́̂̈̔̄͊̈̕͠o̶̢̧̨̨͎̯̞̫̩̥̱͚͇͓̥͗̅̑̈́͗̍̆̏̓̍͛̽̏͝͝c̷̡̞̦͚͚̹̞͓͗͘e̷̡̦̗̞̦̟̍͊̅̓̍̔̆͛̆̈̍̎̉̕̚͠ņ̴̢̜̬̹̙͖̗̞͍̮̦͙̟̠̿̉̊̑̂̈̒͆̑̀͘̕͜͝ţ̴̛̹͍͙̺̖̹̦͎͕̺̉̆̎̇͋̋̔́̚ͅ?

• Dr. Coomer@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

E̷̡̡̨̧̢̨̛̤̘̘̲̹͎̞͔͓̳̩̟̻̜͙̮̳̝͖͕̬̞͇̦̽͒̒̎̀̏̑̂̇̿͋̋̏̇̆̏̃̿̊̔̃͒̀̒̅̚̚̚̚͝͠n̴̬͇̜̘̠̥̂̔̐̎́̅̊̓̕̚͘͝͝g̷̢̛̛̣̝̻̫̫̻̹̦̮̹̮̹̖̺̪̖͔͋̈́̀̽̎̎̐̉̒̀́̏̋̐̀̅̉̆̽͑́̉̉̾̓̀̑́̽̚͘͘͘ͅu̶̢̧̠̫̼̓͋̔͗͂̒͛͌̋̄̈̇͋̆͆̍̊̾͂̍̏̈́͋̉̈̔͒͊͘͝͝͝͠l̵̡̨̠͖̻͔͇̰̹͇͙͎̱̼̘͎̼̠͕̟̼̰͎̤̜͔̭͚̫̺̱̙̜̬̬͈̝̤̍͊̋̅̈́̍̊̈́̊͒͗͋̿͜ͅf̸̡͖͕͉̼̺͖̺̤͚̺͍̥́̅̈́́͘ ̵̝͈̣̹̠̜̖̥̺̙͍̪̠̬͙͍̣̩̟̺̖̠̞͚̋̒̏̅̂͜ͅͅͅt̴̨̡̡̛̠̰̤̙̪̪͓̳̟̲̪͈̥̮̮̦͔̤͔̭͔͍̾͌̎́̓̒̑̿͌̔́̍̎̀́͒͘ȟ̸̨̢̨̧̛̲̗̣͉̠̳̝͓̗̳̫͍̝̻̳̟̣̖̖̣̺̗̣̟̫̮̅̐̅̃̽̈́͌̃̇̆̒̐͌̓͐͘̚ȩ̷̨̨̧̛͓̲͉͉̬̣̠̱̘̩̠̖͓̤͉̟͚͙̞̱̠̰̗̜̮̪̭̥̝̒̆́͋̓̈͗̎͑̋̃̈̄͐̂̋͂̈̍͑̊̚̚̕͝͝ͅ ̵̛̛͙̫͕̥̥̲̐̇͌̓̓̐́́̈́̾̑̿̌̂̊̋̑̆̍̾̊̍̌͝͠ç̴̧̢̡̨̛̳͕̩̖͎̣͉̺̮̝̘͖͚̗͎̥͉͙̬̣͇̝̩͇̳͛̈́͌̑͌̈́̈́̈́̈́͌̾̀͑̌̑̍̋̃͋̿͐̆̒͊̈́̽̏̏̄̎̈́̅͘̚̕͜͠ͅa̸̛̛̙̍̀̀͛̀̇͊̋̽͋̅́̂̈̿̉̉͐͒͆̄̄͊̒͛̎̀̀̂͗̓̈́̄̕̕̚͝͝͝ḓ̴̨̨̛̗̻̻̼̭̘͕̻̖̤̝̝̗̺̎̉͛́̂̉̈̇͒̈́͑̾̀̀̏̏̾̾̽͌͗̏͂͛̀͌̓̐̀̆̈́͛̕̚̚͝͝a̷̧̢̡̯͈̝̫͉̜̥̮̼͉̰̘̙͎̥̙̣̦̹̞̰̞̼͇͕̤̩̱̱̭̠̱͓͒͗͌͗͂̕͝v̶̧̢̨͉̲͔͖̗̲͈͚̖̣̫̲̬̱͈̯̗͎̫͈̠̜̘̜̫͍͍̮̣̾͜͜ͅȩ̸͕̖̫̘̞͎̣̩̖̃͐ŗ̵̡͈̯̬̹͓͖̣͓͎̠̟̺̬̭̤̣̰͓̝̙͖̯̦̬͑̃̆̈̇̓́̀̍̓̑͂͗́̉͒̀̿̀̏̓͒̕̚͜͜s̸͎͚̲͉̟͛͆̒͑͊͐̋̿͝ ̸̡̱͇͙̰͎̖̦̲̝̘͎͚̭̯͍̦̑̎̃̍̍̈́̀̔̎̿̈́͛̈́̂̕͜͝ͅô̷̢̨̡̘͎̖̟̠̞̮͈͕̬̺̜̫͚̖̪̜͑̇f̴̡̛̤̮͔̹̰͚̘͑͐̈́͌̄̿̇͆̇̈́̈́̉̌̊͌̈́͗͗̅̄͑̈́̈͋̅̕̚͝͠͠͠ ̶̨̢̡̛̭̦̲͇͈̭̖̝͙̬̹̘͉̼̗̮̹̲̭͎͕͚̙̖̫̫̟̪̳̰̠͔̹̩͚͉̽̑͜͜͜ͅṭ̷̡̢̬͖̗̮͖̤̝͚͇͕͙̬̦̥͕͕̤̰͈̮̅̒̑́̓͋͂͛̽͒̑̾̉̿̂̔̊̇̒̓̈̇͛̽͊͑̈́͆̓̋̌́̓̚͝h̵̛̫̝̹͖̬̝̺̲̼̹͓̣̠͎̟̘̼̰̼̯͕̿̐̾͐̀̽͐̀̄͌͌̍͂̋̀̿̉͒͋̒̄̊͐̌̓̿̎̕e̸̡̡̨̡̢͓̘̲̩̱̗̯͔̣̙̤̺̝͎̫̟̱͕͓͕̠̱͓̠̝̣͈͎̠̞̞̖̙̪͇͒͜͜ͅy̵̧̨̧̼̗̥̲̘͖̲̱͎̼̯̣̙͕̞͕̖͖̥̠̟͎͖̩̯̻̒̅̏̄̏̋͂̄̌͋̚͜ͅͅ’̶͉̻̦͆́͊̾͂̿̈́͗͑͛̆̀̓͜ŗ̸̨̡̧̹̙̺̪̬͚͈̘͙̦̮̰̯͓̮̦̺͑̕͠e̶̙̤̾͒̋̓̍̊̈̓̑̒͆̑̚̚̚͝ͅ ̵̮̣̤͈͙̭̠̝͚͙͍̭̏͒́͂̐̍̋͊͌̈̐̚͝͝n̴̢̮̱͓̟͉͔͕̞̠͕̩̆͒̂̈́̔̀̓̎͂̓́͒̆̓̾͐́͑̄̓̋̉͆̔̈́͋͂͘͘͠͝͝͝è̴̢̨̛̛̝̮̻̠̻̪̩̞̻͖̻̪̖͎̣̻̥̜͇̝̮̲͉̥̗͎̰͌̎̔͊̀͗͋̽͊͑̐͂̈́̀̎̅̎̋̆͒́̈́͛͑͊̀́̃͂̐͒͌̚͘̚͝͝͝ẁ̵̨̨̜͈̗̪̹̙̹̺̘͖̟̠̣̘͚͖̤͈͖͖͇̤͐́̈̈́̇́̀̔̓́̈́̌̏͐̀̃̈̃̑͊̈́̈̋̕͘̚̚͝ ̴̢̢̻̤̼̩͕̘̩̟̈͒̾̐̾̋̾̈́́̓̿̿̕b̷̛̺̙̖̩̺̺͊̉̉̿̏͛̋̀̿̑̆̄͋͐̊́͂͋͒́̑̌̾͘͠ờ̸̧̡̨̧͖̦̹͍͔̟͙̲͚̞͚̟̥̩̰̙̳͍̖̎̈̌̇͌͌̎̒̍̑͂̈̑̀̇̑̀̒̑̆̅̚̕͜͝͝͠͝ŗ̷̧̢̡̛̱̪̗̺̫̪̱̯̗̞͓̥̤͚̹̫̮͉͔̯̟̞͌͐̎̉̾̓̓̀͛̔͑̀͊̈͋͛̓̒͋̇̔̅̔̉̈͂̚͘͝ͅņ̵̢̧̧̨̡̨̛̼̖͉̬̼͙̞͉̮̗̖͔̤͖͍̻͙͖͈͈̟̯͍̗̟̤̗̙͙̗̓́̍̔̉̈́̿̏́̿̋̐͗̄̆͒̂̓̓̽̒̂̒̕̕͜͠͝͝͝ͅs̷̙̖̮̮̾͋͜

• bbpolterGAYst (she/her)@lemmy.blahaj.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

yim yum! really makes my ̵̞̯̗̙̥͙̞̣̜͈̟̫͌̒͛̈̑͑̑̊́͂̔͋͘I̸̡̧̨͕̱͖͓̘̥͖̍̏̽̿̿̊̚Ṉ̴̭́̎̔̈́̓̓̽͆̌̈́͝͝Č̴̝̙͓̝̫̟̝̘̻̩̹̻̣̀̀̿̑̾̄͆̓̓̀O̴̢͔̞̠̺͇̩̳̺̰͊̂̒̾̉̀ͅM̶͇̫̬̟̀͊͐̎̍͂͌̋̅̈́̈͂̚͘͜͝P̷̘̖̹̦͂ͅR̸̛͚̜̺̗̿́͊̄̑̂͗̐̓̓̿̌Ḙ̴̛̤̻͚͌̂̔͛̐̒́̈́̕͝H̷̙̀Ĕ̶̢̟̤̖̤͓͉͍͛̿̐̔͌̓̄̌̈́͑̕͘Ǹ̶̡͚͍͚̩̜̣̩̥̟̳̖̬̹ͅS̶̫͍̖̐̑̄͑̐̓̊̔̊̔̃̍͋̚͠Ï̷̫̱͔͇̳͋̀͗̽͐͒̏̚̚B̷̧̨̨͉̪͖̼̫̗̤͖͚́̇̇̉̀̋L̵͍͍̩̦̦̱̼̗̋̀̇̄͒̔̀E̸͍̭͖͉̺͌̽̓͝ tingle!

• SuckMyWang@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Shit is that the new fashion now? I was wondering why I was getting strange looks when I was chilling with my skinned rhesus monkey

• aliceee@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I wonder what is the prompt to this.

A woman holding a big flesh-meat pillow thing? A giant piece of meat?