The virtual school says its hands are tied due to Florida’s “don’t say gay” law. However, the teacher has lodged a complaint against it.

• Madison420@lemmy.world
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Time and time again the people that go hard against gay rights get caught in homosexual relationships. In this case there’s quite a few “masculine” men who are attracted to transsexuals moreso in the case of the religious right who see the “temptation” of a transexual person as an act of the devil. They ignore the whole it’s not temptation unless you’re actually attracted to them part but they aren’t exactly the smartest kids in class either.

• MycoBro@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

I had a conversation with my partner once while working as a medic on an ambulance. He told me being gay was a choice and that they were sinners going to hell. All I could answer with was “so your telling me that every day you have to tell yourself ‘no. I choose not a to suck a dick. Not today.’ Because personally I’ve never had to choose” He became so angry that I had zero doubt he has thought about sucking dick.