I’m tired of my parents being so religious. U can’t come out and I’m tired of it. They drag me to a church that actively hates us and get pissed I don’t like it. If I was put this would be worse probably. My mental health is going down the drain too. I literally just cut myself and I’m scared they will see the bandage. It just hurts that I can’t be bi at all and I’m probably going to have to go deeper in the closet if I don’t kill myself. I’m sorry I’m dumping all my problems idk where to go

• sharpiemarker@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Hang in there friend.

You won’t live with your parents forever. In the meantime, you might try to involve yourself in hobbies that are inclusive of LGBTQIA+ individuals like music or theater (or musical theater). Some extracurriculars like band or show choir MAY also have events over the weekend that could prevent you from having to go to church.

• sleepybisexual@beehaw.orgOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

I could try get into music. Good idea I just don’t know why I keep going. I’m 14 so even if I move out early I have at least 6 more yrs. The only reasons I had to live are my siblings and uo until June my now ex. Don’t know why I keep going. And now mh dumbass weakened my arm I can’t do much with it