• filister@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

You realise those 165K are injured by the IDF, and don’t you find it a bit disproportionate? Like 27 times more injured. And please do not tell me that you consider all those 165K Palestinians to be all terrorists, as I said before only 30K are supposed to be associated with Hamas’ military wing.

And what about the human violations topic, the illegal settlements, the impunity of IDF soldiers and settlers. How many of those had been given effective sentences for killing or injuring unprovoked Palestinians?

Or actively targeting journalists, expelling human rights activists, trying to discredit the UN, etc. Does this sound to you very democratic? Because in my eyes it is quite the opposite. You know there was a member of your parliament who was calling for dropping a nuclear bomb over Gaza, so he got removed from the government but he wasn’t brought to court or actively investigated. And guess what will happen if someone from Palestine suggests the same. This guy will be killed, his home bulldozed and it would be widespread condemnation, etc.

This I call double standards!